Dear Valued Members,
As the threat of COVID-19, also known as coronavirus, finds its way closer to us, we would like to make you aware of the precautions we are taking to protect our members and staff.
- We encourage you to make use of our variety of services to limit exposure to yourselves and our employees. This includes:
- On-line Banking at www.ziacu.org (click on Log In)
- Mobile Banking through the app
- Call Center (800) 392-7629
- Drive Thru at both branches
We will be dedicating extra staff to both drive thrus, and we are asking employees to disinfect the canisters after each use.
- If you prefer to come into the branch, we have ordered the highest-grade sanitizers and dispensers we could find, and we are making them available as soon as possible. Staff will be cleaning their desks/workstations multiple times throughout the day. In addition, we are encouraging “Let’s greet with a smile not a handshake or hug.”
- We are working with our custodians at both of our branches and are contracting with them for a more thorough cleaning nightly to include all of the high touch areas. We are making sure they are using quality disinfectants.
In addition, we encourage you to contact us about a loan extension if you are unable to work due in any way to the coronavirus.
Please rest assured that we will continue to provide you with the great service that you expect from Zia Credit Union, while at the same time being mindful of the health and safety of our members and staff. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
President/Chief Executive Officer