Valley Daily Post Print Edition Available At New Locations
The Valley Daily Post weekly print newspaper has just published the third edition and has expanded the number of locations throughout the Greater Española Valley where you can pick one up.
Click HERE to see a PDF of the paper or you can pick up a copy at the following locations:
- El Parasol restaurant in Pojoaque
- Kokoman Fine Wine & Liquor in Pojoaque
- Zia Credit Union in Española
- Valley Superette in Española
- Northern New Mexico College Bookstore
- Northern New Mexico College Library
- -Del Norte Credit Union branch in Española
- -Lucero Center / Española Library
- -Big Dawgs Restaurant
- -Love ‘n Oven Bakery in Española
- -New Mexico Office Products, 209 N. Riverside
- -Accu Copy, 635. N. Riverside
- -Española Tire Factory, 716 N. Riverside
- -Classic Cuts by Toner, 416 Riverside Suite G.
- -JoAnna’s Ranch O Casados Restaurant
- -Baskin Robbins in Española
- -Mariscos restaurant, 1213 Riverside
- -Mike’s Trading Post in Velarde
- -La Tiendita store in Alcalde
- -Poe Tsawa Community Library in Ohkay Owingeh
- -Abiquiu Inn
- -Abiquiu Library
- -Bodes Store in Abiquiu
- and more locations to come.
The Valley Daily Post is an online daily newspaper but began publishing a weekly print edition three weeks ago. We encourage you to pick up a copy and tell us what you think. Send your comments to Reporter@ValleyDailyPost.com or on the Facebook page HERE.