Seeking Ag Businesses
The Arrowhead Center business incubator run through New Mexico State University is looking for innovative agriculture businesses throughout the state to take part in an intensive business startup program.
AgSprint , a 5-month startup program run by the Arrowhead Center is designed to help creative agriculture based businesses achieve rapid growth.
The AgSprint program helps selected businesses make time-to-market more efficient by offering dedicated business development, financing, testing, and connections under one roof. Special perks include demonstration and validation partners, investment consideration for the Arrowhead Innovation Fund, ICORPS lineage, cash awards, and micro-grants.
The AgSprint program is now accepting applications and is looking for people and innovative businesses with the following criteria:
- PEOPLE who are passionate and receptive to business advising.
- VENTURES, at any stage, that address a clear customer need, have a fast commercial time-to market deployment, and are scalable and for-profit.
Businesses or people looking to start a business in the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Alternative Protein Animal Health & Nutrition Bioenergy Biomaterials & Biochemicals Decision Support Tech
- Drones and Robotics Food E-Commerce Food Tech Food Safety & Traceability Indoor Agriculture
- Irrigation & Water Tech Smart Equipment & Hardware Soil & Crop Technology Waste Tech
Application deadline is March 10. For more information, visit the AgSprint web page.