SANTA FE, NM – In an effort to protect and prevent the spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus, the Office of the Santa Fe County Assessor (OSFCA) is administering the following steps, as precautionary measures to protect the well-being of Santa Fe County constituents and office personnel:
- In person visits to the OFSCA are being discouraged and the public is being encouraged to use the following avenues of communication: Live Chat Feature and Customer Service Management System (CRM) located on the OFSCA website.
- Email email@example.com),
- Telephone 505-986-6300
- U.S. Postal Service – P.O. Box 126 Santa Fe, NM 87504-0126
- All annual outreach meetings scheduled throughout the month of April 2020 are cancelled. We are encouraging constituents with Notice of Value, Exemptions or other questions related to the office to be routed throughout the OSFCA avenues of communication to include: live chat feature on the website, email, and telephone calls.
- Head of Family, Agricultural Special Method, Veteran’s, and Government and Non-Government exemptions applications shall be submitted electronically through the following online web address: www.santafecountynm.gov/
- We are asking all submissions of Value Freeze exemptions to be delayed until August 2020. The OFSCA will dedicate all office resources to ensure that all submissions are processed by the December 31, 2020 deadline.
Assessor Martinez said, “The safety of our constituents and personnel are of my upmost concern. I have implemented steps within my office to ensure that “Customer Service” is still a priority through these difficult and uncertain times.” Assessor Martinez concluded with, “It is you we value referring to Santa Fe County constituents and personnel.”