The New Mexico Library Foundation is inviting applications for Development Grants and STEM Innovation Grants this fall.
- Eligibility: any New Mexico library (public, academic, school, special or private)
- Amount: a maximum of $1000
- Approved Uses: to build and maintain collections, update information access technology, and enhance library programs
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
STEM Innovation Grants
- Eligibility: New Mexico libraries and groups in collaboration with libraries
- Amount: $3,000 – $5,000
- Approved uses: innovative library services in the areas of science, technology, engineering, mathematics, (STEM) and the environment.
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
Full information and applications are available from our website: https://www.newmexicolibraryfoundation.org/grant-information
For more information about the New Mexico Library Foundation, and to make tax-deductible donation to support our work, visit https://www.newmexicolibraryfoundation.org/support-us