New Fiber artist Trails – Community Meetings
Are you a New Mexico fiber artist? Do you produce animal or plant fibers in the state? Or do you supply your local fiber community with the materials it needs?
Whether you’re a weaver, knitter, felter, embroiderer, dyer, letter pressman, basketmaker or bookmaker, please join us during one in the series of these informative meetings. The Espanola Valley Fiber Arts Center is working to increase exposure for fiber artists in our state, and your input is needed!
During these two-hour meetings, we will ask you to share information about what you do, how you do it, and needs that you have related to your art. We’ll discuss issues that we know are important to you, and learn of challenges you experience that we may not yet know about.
In the month of April, we’ll be holding six meetings throughout the state, and we’ll take what we learn and work to create increased exposure for all fiber artists in New Mexico. Please join us at one of these locations:
- Española at EVFAC – Thursday, April 9, 6-8 p.m.
- Santa Fe at WESST – Thursday, April 16, 6-8 p.m.
- Taos at Historic County Courthouse – Thursday, April 23, 6-8 p.m.
- Albuquerque at Village Wools – Friday, April 24, 6-8 p.m.
- Las Cruces at Tres Manos Weaving – Thursday, April 30, 6-8 p.m.
- Silver City at Little Toad Creek Brewery – Friday, May 1, 6-8 p.m.
Feel free to forward this email to other fiber artists you might know.
If you have any questions, please contact Olimpia at email@example.com