Photo of past job fair at UNM-LA. courtesy photo
Job Fair April 6 For Many Local Businesses
Los Alamos – The University of New Mexico-Los Alamos (UNM-LA) Office of Student Services is hosting a job fair for students and local community members on April 6 from 1-4 p.m. in the UNM-LA Student Center (Building 2). More than 20 large and small businesses from northern New Mexico will be on hand to meet potential new employees.
Businesses will be sharing current job postings and distributing information about upcoming job opportunities including summer, full-time, part-time, internships and other possibilities.
This event is open to the public. Attendees are encouraged to dress professionally and bring multiple copies of their current resumes.
The following businesses plan to attend:
- · A Nurse in the Family
- · Bandelier National Monument
- · Los Alamos National Laboratory
- · Los Alamos National Laboratory Student Programs Office
- · Los Alamos Retirement Community
- · Lowe’s, Espanola
- · New Mexico Consortium
- · NM Workforce Connections, Espanola Office
- · Office of Instruction, UNM-LA
- · Pet Pangaea
- · Pueblo of Pojoaque (Buffalo Thunder and Cities of Gold)
- · Rocky Mountain Youth Corps
- · Santa Fe Police Department
- · Small Business Development Center, UNM-LA
- · Smith’s (Los Alamos & WR)
- · SUN Path program for medical services, UNM-LA
- · Zia Credit Union