Harvest Youth Parade Oct. 30
The Española YMCA Teen Center would like to invite you and your youth oriented programs to participate in their Fifth Annual Harvest Youth Parade.
Their vision is to bring together the community of the Española Valley and its’ resources for youth. This is an event to bring positive emphasis to the youth of the valley and the great programs that service their needs.
The Española YMCA Teen Center is currently organizing the production of this event and would be honored if you were a part of their efforts and main event. They invite you to get involved by:
1. Entering a Float/Group, $20.00 entry fee, which will be used to purchase supplies for our “Warming Young Hearts”
2. Giving a monetary donation
3. Donation of gifts, money, gift certificates, etc. to be used as raffle items for the parade participants.
4. Donation of food and/or drinks to be served to parade participants after the parade.
5. Volunteer to help out with pre, post or during the parade and events.
Should you be inspired to participate in the 2015 Harvest Youth Parade please contact the Española YMCA Teen Center with your ideas and/or questions. They can be reached at the following contacts: Española YMCA Teen Center – 505-747-6569; Teen Center Director, Ben Sandoval – 505-500-2045 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.