Orders New Mexicans to remain in their home effective Tuesday, March 24 at 8:00 A.M.
Key takes aways from Gov. Lujan Grisham’s Stay-At-Home Order:
- All non-essential businesses ordered to shut done.
- The order will close all non-essential businesses effective Tuesday, March 24.
- It requires all non-essential businesses to work from home.
- 100% of New Mexico’s workforce to work from home.
- No public gathering of groups of more than 5 people.
- Order in effect through April 10.
- Essential Business to remain open Hospitals, Healthcare, Groceries, Pharmacies, Manufacturing supporting essential businesses, Plumbers, Electricians, Child care workers.
- The order exempts people who provide essential functions such as meals for students, health care workers, those working in child care centers and those involved in preserving public safety.