Española Schools On 2 Hour School Delay – Tuesday, November 17
Española Public Schools has announced a 2 hour student school delay for students on Tuesday, November 17, 2015.
Delayed Opening (2 Hour Student Delay/1 Hour Staff Delay):
- All students will be on a 2 hour delay.
- Elementary Schools (All): Students may begin arriving from 9:50-10:20, classes begin at 10:20 a.m.
- Secondary Schools (CFVMS & EVHS): Students may begin arriving from 9:15-9:50, First Bell – 9:50 / Tardy Bell – 9:55
- School Administration, school office staff and central office support staff will be on a regular schedule.
- All custodial staff will report no later than 6:00 a.m., or as assigned by Custodial/Maintenance Supervisor/Director.
- All other staff, including teacher will be on a 1 hour delay. Staff should report no later than 1 hour after their regularly assigned start time (1 hour staff delay). All staff shall assist in the supervision of students during arrival times to ensure student safety. School principals/administration will coordinate and assign duty safety posts for all staff.