Dear Valued Enterprise Bank & Trust Customer,
As the IRS is preparing to disperse stimulus checks, we are dedicated to sharing current information concerning the CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act) with you. Here is some guidance for you to be aware of:
Important things to note:
- If your neighbor receives their deposit before you, there is no cause for concern. Payments are being distributed by the IRS in waves.
- If you qualify, and filed your 2019 tax return, your payment will be deposited directly into the same account used for tax filing purposes.
- If you have not yet filed your 2019 tax return, the deposit will be made into the account used for your 2018 tax filing.
- Setting up direct deposit will ensure you receive your deposit quicker than waiting for a check to be mailed.
Things you can do:
Have you already filed your tax return but did not provide direct deposit information or need to update your account? It’s not too late!
- Add or update your Enterprise Bank & Trust account information via the IRS website, beginning Friday, April 17. Here is our Routing Number: 081006162, so you have it easily on hand.
- If you still plan on receiving your stimulus funds as a physical check, you can easily deposit it through the mobile banking deposit feature, at one of our Video Teller Machines, at an ATM or by visiting a drive-up location near you.
- Click here if you are interested in learning more about contact-free banking options.
Visit IRS.gov for full details on the CARES Act and stimulus payments.
Enterprise Bank & Trust