COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic Update – 3/26/2020
DNCU Adjusts Daily Operations For Safety
Our branches at 1000 Trinity Drive in Los Alamos and 40 Rover Blvd. in White Rock are temporarily closed until further notice due to potential exposure.
- The branches have been scheduled for a deep cleaning and should be opened soon and impacted staff have self-quarantined.
Our branches at 3286 Cerrillos in Santa Fe and 1216 Paseo de Oñate in Españolaare temporarily suspending Saturday hours until further notice.
Our locations at 1216 Paseo De Oñate in Española, 604 W. San Mateo Rd, 3286 Cerrillos Road, 501 Guadalupe Street in Santa Fe remain open and have the following hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday (Drive-Through Services Only) 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday (Drive-Through Services Only) 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
We ask that everyone do their part to reduce the risk of spread by leveraging the following:
- Our easy to use online banking platform at dncu.org
- 24/7 Call Center (505) 455-5228 or (877) 818- DNCU (3286) toll-free.
- Our extensive ATM network.
- Or our Shared Branching Credit Union partner drive-through locations.
We want to thank you for continued patience during this time. We understand that many people in our community will be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic– we’re doing our part to ease the impacts.
We are all in this together.
Chuck Valenti, President/CEO