Are you ready to start cooking?
The Food Venture Center at the Northern New Mexico Food Hub is looking for food businesses who are ready to start cooking. Many people have come to our workshops and orientation over the last few months and we have talked about everything from business planning to product development. Now we would like to get you in the kitchen.
Here is what you need to do:
- Fill out this simple form so we have your basic information: Click here
- Submit an operational plan to NMED:
- Mike Bencomo at email@example.com or 505-753-7256
- 712 La Joya Street, Española, NM 87532
- Contact us at FVC@SieteDelNorte.org to schedule a training and scheduling session once you have been approved.
Do you have questions about your operational plan?
Operational Plan Workshop:
Monday, May 2nd 1–6pm at Food Venture Center
1027 Railroad Ave, Española, NM 87522
This workshop will help you finalize any details and answer questions before submission. All attendees need to bring a draft of their completed operational plan.
Please RSVP here.