New Mexico Gas Company cares about the health and safety of our customers and employees. To limit the potential spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have closed our 22 customer walk-in offices across New Mexico.
This action affects our offices in Alamogordo, Albuquerque, Anthony, Artesia, Carlsbad, Chama, Clayton, Clovis, Espanola, Farmington, Gallup, Grants, Los Lunas, Lovington, Portales, Rio Rancho, Roswell, Santa Fe, Silver City, Taos, Truth or Consequences and Tucumcari. These offices will re-open as soon as the Coronavirus public health emergency is over.l
In the meantime, there are still several ways that customers can pay.
Mail – Send a check or money order to
PO Box 27885
Albuquerque, NM 87125-7885
- Telephone – For credit and debit cards, call Speedpay at 1-866-508-9320
- E-Checks – Call NMGC Customer Service at 1-888-664-2726
- Electronically – Credit and debit Cards, E-checks on our website (nmgco.com)
- In Person — Cash and check at Western Union locations and kiosks at Walgreens throughout New Mexico. The complete list of Western Union locations is available at nmgco.com
- Automatic Withdraw — You can have your payments automatically withdrawn from a checking or savings account by enrolling in NMGC’s Automatic Bank Draft Program. In addition, you can pay through your own bank’s bill pay system.
- All credit and debit card payments made over the phone or online incur a $2.50 fee
- Check payments made through Speedpay incur a $2.50 fee
- Check payments made over the phone with a NMGC Customer Service Representative or on NMGC’s website as a one-time electronic payment are free
- Payments made in person through Western Union or at a Walgreens kiosk incur a $1 fee
For any other matter, such as a billing question, service transaction or to sign up for an online account, call us at 1-888-664-2726.
We recognize that some customers will be inconvenienced by the temporary office closures, and we apologize if you are affected. Ultimately, this decision is about protecting our customers and our employees.
Thank you for understanding.