This Sunday, Nov 24, marks the beginning of our year-end fundraising appeal. This year we invite you to join us on a Journey of Generosity, which started several weeks ago as we began celebrating our 30th anniversary.
The vision for this campaign, called Wo’wasti: Na’ingbi aayaagi’i Live for Our Children’s Future, is to raise $1.5 million over three years to plant the seeds for a strong and sustainable future for Tewa Women United. Specifically, this funding will enable us to:
- Become full owners of our building so that we can offer an enduring asset to the communities we serve ($280,000)
- Renovate and upgrade current facilities to better meet community needs ($720,000)
- Establish an Operations and Maintenance Endowment Fund ($250,000)
- Establish a Staff Wellness and Sustainability Fund ($250,000)
It’s an ambitious goal, yes, but we have always been about community and co-creation. With your help, we know we can do it!
In the meantime, if you have donated to Tewa Women United in the past, we would love to hear your “giving story”
- What is it that inspires you to support a Native women-founded and led organization?
- What does Tewa Women United mean to you?
- How does it feel when you make a gift in support of this work? How do you benefit from the giving?
Email and share your story with us to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a comment here on our Facebook page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Ku’unda woha / thank you for everything you do to support the work of growing Beloved Community right alongside us.